a sidebar

Friday 28 October 2016

Bruno Mars claims Adele is a 'Diva' to work with, but definitely a 'Superstar'

Friday, October 28, 2016

In an interview during a morning radio show with 103.5 KTU's Cubby & Carolina Bermudez in New York, Bruno Mars said that British star singer Adele is diva to work with. According to Mars, he loved working with Adele on her 25 ballad "All I Ask" but she likes to have things done her way.

"She's a superstar. She walks into the studio, she's got all this attitude, she's a diva, she's like, 'I don't want to do this. I don't like that.' And then as soon as we hit a couple chords that she liked, we started rolling and that's where we got that song from," Mars said.

"She's incredible. There was a moment when she was singing in the booth and I'm not exaggerating at all. Te water was vibrating. Like, you know that scene in Jurassic Park? The water starts jiggling. She's got some pipes on her and she's just a superstar." On whether he would love to work with her again, Bruno Mars said: "I don't know what she's waiting on man. I'm like, 'Come on, Adele. Like, send an email, let me know!"

No comments: