a sidebar

Thursday 28 January 2016

Kris Jenner’s Heartbreaking Revelation about her late best friend Nicole Brown Simpson


In the newest issue of People, money machine Kris Jenner recalled a time pre-fame, a time when she was a mom and not momager, and shared a very close friendship with both O.J. Simpson and his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson.
Tommaso Boddi/Getty Images
Tommaso Boddi/Getty Images
“Nicole was an amazing friend,” Kris revealed during an interview about the upcoming FX series, American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson. “There were some really great precious moments we shared, [ones] that you have when you spend your life with someone.”
But they weren’t all happy, she admits, revealing a painful ordeal:
“Before I got pregnant with Kendall, I had a miscarriage at three months,” said the 60-year-old. “Nicole really got me through that.”
She added that Nicole also got her into exercise. “I had never run before, and Nicole would encourage me. She got me running – and she told, me, ‘I promise you’ll get pregnant [again].’ In the middle of that, she said, ‘I’m going to give you all of my maternity clothes.’ Allen Schwartz made Nicole this entire wardrobe of maternity dresses. She had them in every color. And she gave them all to me.”
David McNew/Getty
David McNew/Getty
What a dear friend Nicole was. Kris wore Nicole’s maternity clothing during O.J.’s infamous murder trial and gave birth to her now It model daughter less than a month after the trial ended — naming her Kendall Nicole, in honor of her late best friend.
Sigh, darlings. This revelation and anecdote from KJ just underscores the tragedy of Nicole Brown Simpson’s untimely death. Will you be tuning in to the TV event?

No comments: